Guerilla Art in the headlines. Brilliant ideas, brilliantly executed...
Good ol' Robert Banks (32-years-old, from Bristol)
See the doctored CD here thanks to Robert Sharl
Watch the act on YouTube
apparently there are 500 versions of this CD around, so I'd suggest that paying £400 for one on eBay is not "being ironic"
The Guantanamo Bay detainee visits Disneyland
Q. How do you make the stencils so big?
B. By sticking lots of small ones together
The Elephant in the Living Room (ha ha)
From Banksy's Barely Legal exhibition in Los Angeles
Tate Britain left hanging here
Photos of d'art de Banksy on flickr
A guide to cutting stencils
- Think from outside the box.
- Collapse the box and take a fucking sharp knife to it.
- Leave the house before you find something worth staying in for.
- It's easier to get forgiveness than permission.
- Spray the paint sparingly onto the stencil from a distance of 8 inches.
and Banksy's website
Now, where's that copy of 10cc's Art for Art's Sake?
Oh, I give up.
'take another little piece of my Art now baby'