We had a solitary day of sunshine today, having been promised rain all week. So, out we went to take the air, take some photos, and do a few things that we had never done before - visit Shoreham airport, walk the Shoreham footbridge that crosses the estuary, and view the amazing houseboats at the upriver end of the Shoreham Beach village. A great day!
And we enjoyed coffee and breakfast in a great little cafe, so:
- Tony Alvon & the Belairs - Sexy coffee pot (1969 single) mp3
Tuesday, May 29, 2007
Monday, May 28, 2007
It's cold and raining hard today, but last week for two days they put grass down in Trafalgar Square and the sun was shining and it changed the whole spirit of the place. Life feels that much better when the sun is shining.
I haven't been blogging of late because I have been more into photography and flickr.
However, I appreciate my blogger community and want to continue to share, so I think I'll try to combine the music and the camera from now on...
- Blur - Tender mp3
Friday, May 04, 2007
- New Order - Everything's Gone Green mp3
- The Essex Green - Everything is Green mp3
- Can - I'm so Green mp3
- Dexy's Midnight Runners - Tell me when my light turns Green mp3
- Booker T and the MGs - Green Onions wma