Thursday, October 16, 2008

Lol and Syd

Lol and Syd
Lol and Syd
Originally uploaded by Southcoasting
Another month, another mixtape for another anonymous IMP recipient. There's a different mellow autumnal vibe to this month's offering I think.











If you want to hear the tracks, there's a few hyperlinked as mp3s below or you can download the whole mix as two zipped bundles of mp3s, which will be available for a week or so (or 100 downloads) and then they'll be gone.

Track listing:

01 El ten eleven - I like Van Halen because my sister says they are cool
02 Charizma and Peanut Butter Wolf - High School Love
03 The Dragons - Food for my soul
04 The Great Park - I do wrong
05 The Accidental - Knock Knock
06 Booker T and the MGs - Soul clap '69
07 JJ Cale - After Midnight
08 Hiawatha Telephone Company - Child is father to the man
09 Fiona Sally Miller - I'm going to miss your smiling at me like that
10 Dawn Landes- Picture show
11 Shoreline - Like me
12 Jenny Lewis - Acid Tongue
13 Charlie Parr - 1922 Blues
14 Pacific Ocean Fire - No heroics, please
15 The Acorn - Flood Part 1
16 Charles Mingus - Fables of Faubus
17 Jesus Licks - Into the woods
18 Skip James - Cyprus Grove
19 Bob Dylan - Mississippi
20 Kim Jung Mi - I wanna enjoy the warm Spring breeze


Download the lot here as zipped up mp3s:
Part One (60mb)
Part Two (70 mb)

Click on the picture if you want a cover of sorts or make your own!

No comments: